Work for us
Junior Full Stack Developer (Internship)
We are looking for a Junior .NET Developer to join our team. The position is an initial paid 12-month internship, with a view to transition to a permanent role if the internship is successful. This is an ideal role for a recent graduate or someone starting out in their development career.
This is a full-stack role — you’ll be working on all parts of our product and have a chance to help shape its future direction. Our tech stack is primarily .NET running on Azure, but we’ll use whatever is the right tool for the job.
The role will involve:
- Implementing user stories to add new features
- Investigating support issues and fix bugs
- Taking part in design and architecture discussions
- Working with the product manager to refine user stories
Our ideal candidate is familiar with the entire web application stack. We're looking for someone who likes to get involved and have a say in the way things work. You'll be expected to have an opinion on feature and technical discussions.
- C# (or another OO language)
Bonus points for:
- Experience working in an agile development team
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- Azure (or another public cloud)
This role is based in our office in Central London. We're looking for someone to start ASAP. Salary is £20-25,000 dependent on experience.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
No recruiters please.